Mold & Air Quality
Protection Against the Unknown: Get a Reliable Mold Inspection in Jackson Township, NJ
Mold is a fungus that will thrive in any existing moist environment in your home. Mold can grow out in the open or tighter space such as an attic if there is moisture intrusion, poor ventilation, and high humidity levels. The last thing you want is mold polluting the air you and your loved ones breathe.
If you need a mold inspection in Jackson Township, NJ, or the surrounding areas, I’m here to help. I’ve been in business for 30 years- which means I am well versed in all types of inspections.
You need to have your home tested for mold if:
- Your property has had moisture issues:
- If you’re buying or selling a home:
- If you see suspicious stains
- If there are musty smells in or around the home
Knowing Before Buying
One of my main goals is to assist clients in achieving a safe and healthy indoor living environment. When I perform mold inspections, I do so with the following goals in mind:
- Locate and detect hidden mildew
- Identify the source of mildew growth
- Detect leaks that lead to moisture
- Inspect and assess black mold exposure and growth
- Assess water damage
- Locate water intrusion sources
Peace of Mind is an Inspection Away
Mold inspections that I offer, start as low as $250. I want to help you achieve peace of mind! Whether you need an infrared home inspection, thermal imaging inspection, or even termite inspection, I’m one call away.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Get a Full Home Inspection